Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Address

I finally have an address, and need some letters to reply to so that I can try this cool mail chute in the 1140 Bldg, and race my letters from the sixth floor to the lobby! (You can see them as they slide down to the mail box) It's:

Hannah Slater
2221
Berklee College of Music
168 Massachusetts Ave
Boston, Massacusetts 02115

I also have a new schedule:
Monday:
Ear Training, Intro to Music Tech, Rhythm Section Ensemble
Tuesday:
Writing Skills (that's like notational penmenship)
Wednesday:
Keyboard Reading lab, Keyboard Comping lab, Traditional Harmony, Ear Training and Intro to Music Therapy
Thursday:
Writing Skills
Friday:
Private Instruction, Traditional Harmony, Ear Training, Intro to Music Therapy.
It's ten classes, but it only adds up to 16 credits so I don't think it'll be too bad.

Bostonian vocab of the day: "I have an 'Eye Dear'" means someone's about to share an ingenious chord progression.

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Hannah,

    i am in awe as i read your blog. i'm amazed at your written expressions, your photographic abililty and all your new friends!!!! i could not be happier for you and so excited to see what the Lord will continue to do in your live. i love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll try to remember to send you a letter, then when I get a reply I can imagine you running down the stairs...except someone is coming up the stairs with a big box of music, scores fly everywhere…hum, perhaps I should rethink that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah,

    It's Julie Mitchell! I just got your blog address from Kristen, so I hope you don't mind that I'm reading up on your adventures. I am so excited for this amazing journey the Lord has placed you on. The school seems like a perfect fit and I'm thrilled the Lord has blessed you with a wonderful roommate. You'll be in our prayers!

    Love,
    Julie (Mark and Ethan, too!)

    ReplyDelete